Tourism and hospitality
200 leads in a matter of three months,
for a premium heritage resort
Highlights: Average CPC: $0.12 | ROI > 2.5x of actual spend | Avg impression: 83k
Thejas Resorts is a premium Indian luxury resort with an endless view of enchanting forest spread over miles. The resort wanted to drive more traffic to its website, enhance its ability to increase digital sales and create new cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
What we did:
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
strategy was to leverage the equity of Thejas Resorts to drive up consumer awareness. Increasing the efficiency of marketing spend while continuing to curate exceptional digital customer experiences would be critical to this exercise. Our focus was on building brand reputation and brand domain authority.
- We spent time to understand the competitors, their presence and online reach, research the customers and target demographics.
- We implemented a solution that combined audience targeting and data-driven attribution to identify which customers were most likely to reserve rooms at the resort.
- We implemented around 30+ ad variations, targeting specific customer pain points
- We used remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA) to bid differently for customers who had previously visited the brand’s website. The goal: to stay in touch with those prospective customers as they move from research to booking mode.
- No of posts: 43
- Avg impression: 83k
- Average CPC: $0.12
- We created results with 42% less than industry standards
- Total page followers: 6993
- Average reach per post increased by
- ROI was more than 2.5X of actual spend
- Average customer value of $100